- Provides sign language interpreting services in several settings including employment, legal, leisure and medical.
- interpreting services for all deaf and hard of hearing individuals who use American Sign Language (ASL) in order to facilitate communication
- interpreting services to clients, organizations, agencies and government departments at both scheduled timings (booked) as well as emergency interpretations
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service,
- call 1-866-471-2805 Ext. 1 for emergency interpretations
- call 1-866-471-2805 Ext. 2, text 403-284-6203, or e-mail for all other services
Waiting Period: No,
- 1-866-471-2805 Ext. 2 (Primary)
- 1-866-471-2805 Ext. 1 (After Hours Emergency)
- Web Site
- American Sign Language (ASL); Interpreters / Translators
- Fee: Yes,
Fees are billed at an hourly rate. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee:
- seniors $20.00
- individuals age 18 and older $25.00.
Membership fee not required to access services.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Handicapped parking and wheelchair ramp at front of building. Elevator inside front door. Accessible public washrooms.Other disabled access: Yes - TTY and amplified phone for public use. FM amplification system for the public meeting room.
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- June 13, 2019
- Calgary Office; 63 Cornell Road NW
Calgary, AB, T2L 0L4
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:30 PM