- Provides and accessibility services such as consultations, sales, technical support, and assessments for assisting equipment.
- free personal consultations on assistive hearing devices and signalling equipment by appointment
- comprehensive technical support for those with hearing loss
- needs assessments for the workplace or home
- retail sales and rentals of assistive devices for deaf and hard of hearing persons
- funding assistance for those who qualify
- Yes, Services targeted to clients and members of Deaf & Hear Alberta.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service,
- e-mail email@example.com
- text 403-284-6200
- TTY 403-284-6205
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- Fee: Yes,
Some programs have fees. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee:
- seniors $20.00
- individuals age 18 and older $25.00.
Membership fee not required to access services.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Handicapped parking and wheelchair ramp at front of building. Elevator inside front door. Accessible public washrooms.Other disabled access: Yes - TTY and amplified phone for public use. FM amplification system for the public meeting room.
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- September 18, 2017
- Calgary Office; 63 Cornell Road NW
Calgary, AB, T2L 0L4
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:30 PM