- Provides hearing loss prevention, education and support programs.
- hearing loss prevention program for junior high students in creating, developing and sharing messages about practicing safe sound
- Sound Advice series of educational programs providing those with hearing loss with the strategies, knowledge and support to mitigate and manage their condition
- Hearing Loss Support programs including Peer-to-Hear, a one-on-one mentoring and advocacy program matching trained volunteers with at-risk seniors
- Yes, Eligbility requirements vary by program. Contact for details.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service, call 1-866-475-2805 or visit website.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Approximately 3-4 weeks.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Fees vary per course. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee:
- seniors $20.00
- individuals age 18 and older $25.00.
Membership fee not required to access services.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Handicapped parking and wheelchair ramp at front of building. Elevator inside front door. Accessible public washrooms.Other disabled access: Yes - TTY and amplified phone for public use. FM amplification system for the public meeting room.
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- June 13, 2019
- Calgary Office; 63 Cornell Road NW
Calgary, AB, T2L 0L4
Open in Google Maps