- Provides food and supplies to Calgary agencies and community programs.
Service offers food and supplies to agencies and community programs.Key Provider: bulk food coordinator, food link coordinator
- Yes, Service targeted to charitable and not-for-profit agencies who serve people in need. Additional criteria apply. Contact for details.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service, contact the Food Bank to sign a contract. Agencies with an approved contract may come pick up food and supplies on a first come, first served basis.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary depending on item availability.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Main location.Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation, Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- May 2, 2019
- 5000 11 Street SE
Calgary, AB, T2H 2Y5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon07:00 AM - 02:00 PMTue07:00 AM - 02:00 PMWed07:00 AM - 02:00 PMThu07:00 AM - 02:00 PMFri07:00 AM - 02:00 PM