Alberta Health Services
Edmonton Zone - Child Health Clinics Community
- This service provides a wide range of health services for infants and preschool children and their families.
This service provides:
- immunization to infants and preschool children
- health education/counselling/support for parents
- health assessment and screening to identify health concerns
- referral to healthcare providers and community resources
- Yes, For infants and preschool children.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By AppointmentReferral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
- 4825 Hankin Street
Thorsby, AB, T0C 2P0
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:30 PM