Alberta Health Services - Child Health Clinics Community
- This service provides a wide range of health services for infants and preschool children and their families.
This service provides:
- immunization to infants and preschool children
- health education/counselling/support for parents
- health assessment and screening to identify health concerns
- referral to healthcare providers and community resources
- Yes, For infants and preschool children.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By AppointmentReferral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- October 31, 2019
- 4918 50 Avenue
Beaumont, AB, T4X 1J9
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM - 08:00 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:30 PM