Alberta Health Services - Healthy Beginnings Postpartum Program
- Provides nursing care and support to families with babies younger than 2 months.
Provides nursing care and support including:
- health assessment of birth parent & newborn
- feeding support
- information about parenting and newborn care
- referrals to healthcare providers or community resources as needed
You will be contacted after you are discharged from the hospital to arrange an initial assessment.Key Provider: registered nurses (RNs)
- Yes, For parents and caregivers of babies younger than 2 months.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, You will be referred by the facility where you delivered your baby. You can self-refer if needed.Apointment required.Referral Process: N/A
Waiting Period: No,
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- June 1, 2022
- 14007 50 Street NW
Edmonton, AB, T5A 5E4
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 05:00 PMTue08:30 AM - 05:00 PMWed08:30 AM - 05:00 PMThu08:30 AM - 05:00 PMFri08:30 AM - 05:00 PM