Healthy Beginnings Postpartum Program
Alberta Health Services - Edmonton Zone
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides nursing care and support to families with babies younger than 2 months.
Provides nursing care and support including:
- health assessment of birth parent & newborn
- feeding support
- information about parenting and newborn care
- referrals to healthcare providers or community resources as needed
You will be contacted after you are discharged from the hospital to arrange an initial assessment.
Key Provider: registered nurses (RNs)
- Yes, For parents and caregivers of babies younger than 2 months.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, You will be referred by the facility where you delivered your baby. You can self-refer if needed.
Referral Process: N/A
Waiting Period: No,
- 780-342-1660 (Main Line)
- Interpreter/Translation services; Interpreter services are available for families with English as a second language, during Healthy Beginnings contacts.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/A
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Main floor
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- June 1, 2022
- 7525 38 Avenue
Edmonton, AB, T6K 3X9
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 05:00 PMTue08:30 AM to 05:00 PMWed08:30 AM to 05:00 PMThu08:30 AM to 05:00 PMFri08:30 AM to 05:00 PM