- Offers health care services in a U of A Resident teaching clinic for people who live in Northeast Edmonton.
Provides people in Northeast Edmonton with health care services in a teaching clinic.
This service tries to help people who might have issues accessing healthcare, including low-income families, recent immigrants or refugees, aboriginal people, elderly people who are frail, and people with mental illness.
This is a teaching clinic for the University of Alberta's Faculty of Medicine, Department of Family Medicine. It trains resident doctors and medical, nursing, and nurse practitioner students.Affiliation: University of Alberta - Faculty of Medicine, Department of Family MedicineKey Provider: doctors, nurse practitioners (NPs), registered nurses (RNs), residents, social workers
- Yes, Clients must live in Northeast Edmonton.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Currently not accepting new patients
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- September 16, 2016
- 14007 50 Street NW
Edmonton, AB, T5A 5E4
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:15 AM - 04:00 PMTue08:15 AM - 04:00 PMWed08:15 AM - 04:00 PMThu08:15 AM - 04:00 PMFri08:15 AM - 04:00 PM