Camp Quality Alberta
Camps and Year-Round Programs for Children Affected by Cancer
- Provides a camp for children and youth affected by cancer or serious illness and their siblings.
- week long camp during the summer months
- activities including crafts, canoeing, horseback riding, archery, swimming, and others
- volunteer opportunities for adults 18 to 65 who wish to become a companion for a child living with cancer, to help with camp duties and to attend fun days planned throughout the year.
- Yes, Service targeted to children age 7 to 17 affected by cancer and serious illness and their families.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service visit website to complete application.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Contact for detailsOther disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- August 23, 2019