English as a Second Language
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Offers development of English language skills in the areas of reading, writing, listening, speaking, grammar, numeracy, and basic computer skills.
- program for immigrant adults wishing to improve their English language skills with a goal for further education and / or employment
- classes including ESL Foundations, ESL Pathways Preparation, and English for Academic Purposes
Affiliation: Alberta Human Services
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- Canadian citizens who need language instruction Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) Pre B - 8
- permanent residents / convention refugees who have completed Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service:
- visit website to apply
- contact for details
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Tuition and other fees apply. Contact for details.
Fee Reduction: Yes,
Grant funding from the Government of Alberta is available for those who qualify. An Admission Advisor will assist applicants determine eligibility and apply for funding.
Contact for details.
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Accessible parking spots on the west side of the building. Wheelchair ramp on the west side of the building.
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- March 9, 2023
- 802 Manning Road NE
Calgary, AB, T2E 7N8
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM to 05:00 PMTue08:00 AM to 05:00 PMWed08:00 AM to 05:00 PMThu08:00 AM to 05:00 PMFri08:00 AM to 05:00 PM