- Provides residential treatment program for adult men who are experiencing alcohol and / or drug addiction.
- live-in residential services for up to 18 months with long term aftercare
- mandatory participation in a 12-week treatment and recovery program
- opportunity to develop a personal recovery plan modeled on the 12 steps of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Yes, Service targeted to males:
- age 18 and older
- experiencing alcohol or drug addiction
- who are a minimum of 3 days clean and sober upon admission
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access services:
- contact to register name on intake list
- visit website for details
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait period depends on bed availability. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
12 week residential program Fee $6,400.00.
Alberta Works may cover some of the costs.
No one will be turned away for lack of funds. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: No - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- May 9, 2019
- 5819 Bowness Road NW
Calgary, AB, T3B 0C5
Open in Google Maps