North East Family Connections Society
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Offers a variety of supportive services for families provided by partnership agencies.
- early intervention and prevention programs including counselling
- referrals to food, parenting, and literacy resources
- workshops and information sessions on a variety of topics such financial literacy
- fax and photocopier access
- Good Food Box
- acceptance of donations of new hygiene products, baby diapers, and gift cards
Affiliation: Calgary Immigrant Women's Association (CIWA), CanLearn Society, Children's Cottage, Insight Counselling and Therapy Centre, Kids Up Front, North East Calgary Adopt a Family Society (NECAAFS), Sagesse
Key Provider: counsellors, social workers
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- women, families, and individuals with children
- residents of Abbeydale, Castleridge, Coral Springs, Falconridge, Marlborough, Marlborough Park, Martindale, Mayland Heights, Monterey Park, Pineridge, Red Stone, Rundle, Saddle Ridge, Skyview Ranch, Taradale, Temple, Vista Heights, and Whitehorn
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service, contact 403-293-0424 to set up an appointment and leave a message. Someone will call you back with information on the program and how to access it.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
There is no fee for the majority of services. However some partnering agencies may charge fees. Contact for details.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- January 12, 2022
- Falconridge/Castleridge Community Centre; 95 Falshire Drive NE
Calgary, AB, T3J 1P7
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Tue10:00 AM to 03:00 PMWed10:00 AM to 03:00 PMThu10:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Call to book an appointment.