- Provides a residential treatment program for men experiencing addicition issues.
- one-on-one counseling
- counselor facilitated group discussions
- introduction to the Twelve Step Model of Recovery
- recovery support meetings
- recovery curriculum and assignments
- psychological assessments
- referrals to external support agencies
- employment search support
- aftercare planning
Affiliation: Alberta Health Services, Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous
Key Provider: counsellors, physicians, psychologists
- Yes, Service targeted to men:
- age 18 and older
- that have completed the Day Treatment program
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- call 403-245-1196 for intake
- visit website for details
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Contact for details.
Fee Reduction: Yes,
Financial support available for eligible individuals. Contact for details.
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: No -
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- May 31, 2023
- 1835 27 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB, T2T 1H2
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
Program is usually three to six months in length.