- Provides emergency assistance in the event of natural or human-caused disasters.
- emergency accommodation, food, clothing and other necessities to those unable to meet their basic needs due to a disaster
- disaster preparedness workshops
- donations to the Alberta Fires Appeal
- a Flood Permit Grant Program in collaboration with the City of Calgary to cover the costs of property restoration permits
- flood planning and recovery information
- Yes, Service targeted to people who have been affected by a natural disaster.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- registration required for emergency funds to evacuees, call 1-866-696-6484
- visit website for more details
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- 1-888-800-6493 (24 hour Disaster Assistance Line)
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Front door is automatic. Main floor washroom is wheelchair accessible.
Other disabled access: Yes - Wheelchair accessibility will vary according to training location. Please call ahead to confirm accessibility.
- Last Verified On
- October 26, 2021
- 1305 11 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB, T3C 3P6
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM to 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM to 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM to 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM to 04:30 PM