CNIB Foundation Alberta & Northwest Territories
- Provides a volunteer program offering a wide variety of opportunities.
- volunteers to assist clients on a one-on-one basis for reading, shopping assistance, friendly visiting etc.
- assistance in the areas of administration, fundraising and public awareness activities
Key Provider: volunteer services / community development coordinators
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service:
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- American Sign Language (ASL); English; Interpreters / Translators - Effort is made to obtain interpreters to provide service in any language. Intervenors are also available.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - There are two public entrances, facing south and west. Building entrances are wheelchair accessible and feature automatic door openers. Washrooms, offices and elevator are wheelchair accessible.
Other disabled access: Yes - Designed specifically for people with vision loss; special lighting/windows treated with tint; wall moulding/color contrasted; tactile flooring/carpeting; color contrast; large print/braille buttons in elevator; audio; dog run.
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit, Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- December 23, 2021
- 10 11 A Street NE
Calgary, AB, T2E 4Z3
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:30 PM