- NOTE: COVID-19 UPDATE - IN-PERSON PROGRAMS ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED. ONLINE PROGRAMS AND PRESENTATIONS VIA ZOOM ARE ALSO AVAILABLE. Provides older adult continuing education and recreation programs.
- active living courses that include yoga, wellness, fitness and workout classes
- academic courses that include spanish classes, english classes and fine arts
- computer courses that include internet public access terminals, basic introductions and using ipads
- drop in programs that include badminton, pickleball, bridge, cribbage, writers group, artists group, downtown walking group and spanish conversation
- fitness room for weight and cardio training
- Yes, Service targeted to individuals 55 and older.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service call directly or register online through links available on website. Though membership is not required, members can register in courses/workshops earlier Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Service fees include:
- Courses/workshops varying between $5.00 to $165.00 each
- Non-members pay a non-refundable $20.00 surchange per course/workshop that they register in
The rates differ between members and non-members.Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee of $25.00 with an optional $5.00 for parking.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Accessible entrance through centre doors and use elevator. Accessible parking in lot east of building.Other disabled access: Yes - Elevator has hold switch to aid when unloading wheelchairs. Elevator buttons have Braille descriptors. A wheelchair lift connects the basement level to the gym.
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- April 2, 2019
- 1133 7 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB, T2P 1B2
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:30 PM