- 2021-10-18 PROOF OF VACCINATION IS REQUIRED TO ACCESS ANY IN-PERSON PROGRAMS. CONTACT FOR DETAILS. Clinic that offers a variety of services for health and wellness.
- drop in for blood pressure readings, blood glucose monitoring and weight checks
- health information for weight control, proper use of medications, home supports, understanding medical conditions, disabilities and health practitioners
- basic foot care designed to help clients with vision problems, arthritis, diabetes and other medical conditions which prevent optimum foot health
- Yes, Service targeted to individuals 55 and older
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- wellness appointments are on a walk in basis
- foot clinic is by appointment only
- please call for dates of information sessions
- more information can be accessed on the website
Waiting Period: Yes,
Drop in services have no wait times however appointment wait times for the foot clinic will vary.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Service fees include:
- Members $30.00
- Non-members $40.00
- First time assessment for members $70.00
- First time assessment for non-members $80.00
If cost is a barrier, consult the Manager of the Wellness Centre.Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee of $25.00 with an optional $5.00 for parking.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Accessible entrance through centre doors and use elevator. Accessible parking in lot east of building.Other disabled access: Yes - Elevator has hold switch to aid when unloading wheelchairs. Elevator buttons have Braille descriptors. A wheelchair lift connects the basement level to the gym.
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- April 16, 2018
- 1133 7 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB, T2P 1B2
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:30 PM