Calgary Society of Community Opportunities, The
Community Opportunities Day Program
- Provides programs and activities for adults with disabilities.
- social programs
- leisure programs
- educational programs
- volunteering programs
- an average program ratio of 1 staff for every 3 participants
- 1 wheelchair equipped truck and 1 truck to transport participants to outings of their choice
- Yes, Service targeted to people age 18 and older with support needs.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- registration is required
- referral required from PDD
- contact for details
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- American Sign Language (ASL); Minimal ASL.
- Fee: Yes,
Limited fees. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Funding available through Persons with Developmental Disabilities (PDD).Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee $10.00.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit, Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- April 12, 2021
- 2616 18 Street NE
Calgary, AB, T2E 7R1
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM - 04:00 PMTue09:00 AM - 04:00 PMWed09:00 AM - 04:00 PMThu09:00 AM - 04:00 PMFri09:00 AM - 04:00 PM