Town of Stony Plain
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Offers a local regional on-demand transit system.
- access across the Tri-Municipal region as one large zone servicing Stony Plain, Spruce Grove, Parkland Village, and Acheson
- 90 pick-up / drop-off locations in Stony Plain (including 14 in the North Business Park)
- 400 pick-up / drop-off locations in the region
- 2 types of on-demand pick-up / drop-off locations: marked and unmarked (marked stops have a transit bus stop sign, unmarked stops are virtual and don't have a bus stop sign)
Affiliation: Partnered with the City of Spruce Grove and Parkland County.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- call the booking line to book a trip
- or download the Pick-Up On-Demand app from Google Play or the Apple Store and create an account to book a trip
- or create an account online to book a trip
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
The pick-up window is 10 minutes.
- 780-962-8747 (booking line)
- 780-963-8604 (Town of Stony Plain)
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Local service trip (one way within Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Parkland Village, and Acheson, no transfer to commuter) is $3.00. Youth 12 years and younger with a paid passenger, and U-Pass / Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB) pass holders travel for free.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- January 17, 2023
- Hours of Operation
- Mon06:00 AM to 07:00 PMTue06:00 AM to 07:00 PMWed06:00 AM to 07:00 PMThu06:00 AM to 07:00 PMFri06:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Closed statutory holidays.