Chinese as a Second Language Courses
Chinese Academy Foundation, The
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides Chinese language courses to students who have little or no Chinese background.
- Chinese as a Second Language course in both Mandarin and Cantonese from Grades 1 to 12
- Mandarin classes using the simplified Chinese character
- Cantonese classes using the traditional Chinese character
- high school credits upon completion of each grade for students in Grades 10 to 12
- weekly activities include 6 major areas: reading, thematic units, listening practice, language games, music, and recess
- Yes, Service targeted to students from Grades 1 to 12.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- contact to register
- visit website for details
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Chinese; English; Mandarin
- Fee: Yes,
Fees apply. Contact for details.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - An accessible entrance for wheelchairs is available on the west side of John G. Diefenbaker Sr. High School. Accessible washroom facilities are also available.
Other disabled access: Yes - An elevator is also available at John G. Diefenbaker Sr. High School.
- Last Verified On
- January 21, 2023
- 6620 4 Street NW
Calgary, AB, T2K 1C2
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Sat01:00 PM to 04:00 PM