Human Rights Advocacy
Amnesty International Canadian Section
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides activities that advocate and spread awareness of human rights issues.
- public awareness of human rights
- support to individuals on human rights cases and assisting with letter writing
- displays, speakers and workshops upon request
- monthly meetings and circle groups
- Application Process
- Service Access: Walk-in / Drop In Service, To access service visit website for details.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- English - Varies depending on the current volunteer members abilities.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
A donation of any amount is required.
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- November 7, 2022
- Hours of Operation
Meets every 4th Thursday of the month at the CommunityWise Resource Centre in the Beltline (223 - 12 Ave. SW). No meetings in July, August and December. Visit Facebook page for more information.