Portail De L'Immigrant Association
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides psychosocial intervention and mental health counseling
- individual counseling
- couple counseling
- family counseling
- group activities for mental well-being and support
- community resources and referrals
Affiliation: Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada
Key Provider: Registered social worker
- Yes, Service Eligibility:
- immigrants including permanent residents and refugees
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, Service can be accessed through walk-in/drop-in, professional referal, and by appointment. Service access by appointment is preferred.
Referral Process: N/A
Waiting Period: No,
Individuals may be put on a waitlist if the service is currently full. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- French - Service may be provided in English. Contact for details.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/A
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Wheelchair accessible entrance located in front of main door off of 7 Avenue.
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- October 14, 2022
- 840 7 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB, T2P 3G2
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM to 05:00 PMTue09:00 AM to 05:00 PMWed09:00 AM to 05:00 PMThu09:00 AM to 05:00 PMFri09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
closed on statutory holidays