Varied And Unique Life Training
Autism Aspergers Friendship Society of Calgary, The
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides opportunities for members to learn new skills and interact with others within the community while being supported in a safe environment.
- Monday: grocery shopping and cooking
- Tuesday: mornings are spent around the clubhouse while afternoons are spent volunteering at the Drop-In Centre
- Wednesday: Mornings are spent around the clubhouse and afternoons with the Stepping Out group
- Thursday: art and baking
- Friday: community activities
- Yes, Service targeted to members.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service, visit website for details.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- 587-438-7612 (Program Coordinator)
- 403-246-7383 (Main Office)
- Web Site
- email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fee: Yes,
Hourly service fee in place for respite care, community aide support or work-related child care. Additional service fees may apply to some programs. Contact for details.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee $25.00
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- October 2, 2022
- 7220 Fairmount Drive SE
Calgary, AB, T2H 0X7
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
Hours vary. Contact for details.