Way-in Calgary Older Adult Services, The
Calgary Chinese Elderly Citizens' Association
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides social service referrals and individual support to Chinese seniors.
- information and referrals
- assistance with form completion for pensions and benefits
- arrangement of transportation
- escort and interpretation for appointment
- home and hospital visitation
- supportive counselling
- elder abuse intervention and support
- commissioner for oaths and certified true copy
Affiliation: The Way In, Carya, Jewish Family Services, Calgary Senior Resource Society.
Key Provider: Calgary Chinese Elderly Citizens' Association
- Yes, Chinese seniors aged 50 years and above
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
- Cantonese; English; Mandarin
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/A
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee is $20.00.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - The whole building has wheelchair accessible facilities; handibus can use the loading zone at the rear of the building.
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- August 15, 2022
- 111 Riverfront Avenue SW
Calgary, AB, T2P 4Y8
Open in Google Maps