Community Food Connections Association of South Eastern Alberta
- Offers opportunities to cook healthy, low-cost meals with a group on a regular basis.
Service offers opportunities to cook healthy, low-cost meals with a group on a regular basis.
- kitchens based around the interests and needs of the group as well as food preferences or dietary restrictions
- a variety of focuses depending on the group, such as basic food skills or a certain type of food or cooking technique
- prepares 2 to 3 recipes and food is taken home in containers that are brought by the participant; open to new members
- Yes, Service targeted to individuals age 10 and older.
Children must be supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service, contact the leader of a specific kitchen to ensure they have adequate ingredients available or for specific program dates and times. Participants must bring containers to take home the food they prepare.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
The Good Food Club program has an annual membership fee. There is an annual membership fee of $10.00 for volunteers (8 hours or more of volunteering required throughout the year) and $30.00 for non-volunteers. After June 30, membership fees are $5.00 for volunteers (4 hours of volunteer time) and $15.00 for non-volunteers. The membership year runs from January to December. Membership fees are waived for college students, and Best Babies / Bridges clients.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Includes:
- accessible parking
- automatic doors
- accessible washrooms
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- July 14, 2022
- 440 Maple Avenue SE
Medicine Hat, AB, T1A 0L3
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM - 02:30 PMTue09:00 AM - 02:30 PMWed09:00 AM - 02:30 PMThu09:00 AM - 02:30 PM