Infant Nutrition Classes
Alberta Health Services - Central Zone
Search Search Results Agency Service
- This free online class is for parents and caregivers of children 0-12 months of age.
Join a Registered Dietitian to learn about what foods to start with, food allergies, preparing different textures, baby-led weaning, and more!
This session will be held on Zoom. You can join on a computer, tablet or smart phone.
This class has a self-referral process, visit Eventbrite to self-register.
Key Provider: registered dietitians (RDs)
- Yes, Free virtual class for parents and caregivers of children 0-12 months of age. The workshop is only available to Alberta residents who are physically located in Alberta at the time of the workshop.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/A
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- July 11, 2022
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM to 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM to 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM to 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM to 04:30 PM
Intake line checked daily (Monday to Friday)
Class offered 2 times per month, virtually.
In person classes may be explored, site dependent.