- Provides assistance with discarded used needles in public and private property.
- a mobile response unit cleaning up needle and needle debris
- patrols of hot spots looking for needle debris
- response to calls from community / business members to safely dispose of needle / needle debris
- presentations that educate the public on how to safely dispose of needles and needle debris
- Yes, Service targeted to individuals whose lives are affected by alcohol or other drug dependencies.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service contact for details.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: Yes - Wheelchair accessible showers, elevators.
- Last Verified On
- May 23, 2023
- 203 15 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 1G4
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM to 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM to 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM to 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM to 04:30 PM
Above are office hours.