Alzheimer's and Dementia Care Facilities
Good Samaritan Society, The
- Offers shared housing with safety features designed specifically for individuals with Alzheimer's or other types of dementia.
- shared homes designed with safety features specific to those with Alzheimer's or other types of dementia
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- 65 years and older
- with Alzheimer's or other types of dementia
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- assessment required through Alberta Health Services
Waiting Period: Yes,
There may be a waiting period. Contact for more information.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Contact for details.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Government subsidies may be available.Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual memberships available. Contact for details.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- September 29, 2021
- 37 East 2 Avenue N
Magrath, AB, T0K 1J0
Laboratory and X-Ray services are temporarily closed as of November 1 2021.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:00 PM