- Offers educational presentations on the prevention of family violence.
- educational presentations that are designed to increase awareness on the social issues related to family and gender-based violence
- education, support, referrals, and advocacy
- custom presentations that are geared towards schools, colleges, community groups, summer camps, businesses, and non-profit agencies
- a variety of programs and presentations geared to educate youth around what abusive, unhealthy, and healthy relationships look like
Key Provider: public education team
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- contact the Public Education Manager
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
There may be a waiting period. Contact for details.
- 780-897-8543 (Public Education Manager)
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- September 21, 2022
- Hours of Operation
Program hours vary.