CCIS-Happipad Companion / Affordable Housing Initiative
Calgary Catholic Immigration Society
Search Search Results Agency Service
- To provide support to renters in finding affordable or companion housing and to homeowners seeking to generate income.
- an online database where homeowners can list their safe, affordable and furnished spare rooms for rent
- an application process that ensures the well-being and compatibility of homeowners and renters
- application process, including screening and reference checks, as well as contracts and rent payments are handled by Happipad
- Application Process
- Service Access: Internet Based Service, To access service:
- homeowners with a furnished room they want to rent can register and create a profile (as a host) with Happipad in order to promote their home to potential renters.
- renters who are looking for affordable/companion housing can register and create a profile (as a guest) with Happipad in order to find rental opportunities.
Referral Process: N/A
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Although the website is in English, language support is available in any other language, as needed.
- Fee: Yes,
There is no fee for creating registering/creating a profile as a host or guest. A small fee is charged once an agreement is set up between a homeowner and guest.
Fee Reduction: N/A
Membership Fee: Yes,
$5.00/Individual, $20.00/Corporate. Membership not needed to receive services.
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- September 21, 2022
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM to 05:00 PMTue08:00 AM to 05:00 PMWed08:00 AM to 05:00 PMThu08:00 AM to 05:00 PMFri08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Office hours listed above. Website application available 24 hours.