Alberta Health Services
Calgary Zone - Pediatric Transgender Services (Metta Clinic)
- This service offers assessment, support and treatment for children, youth and families who are experiencing challenges related to gender identify.
A multi-disciplinary team that offers an affirming approach to gender identify and care for patients 5 - 18 years.Key Provider: doctors, endocrinologists, psychiatrists, registered nurses, therapists
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- patients 5 - 18 years of age
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.
- Family & Community Resource Centre
- Centre for Sexuality
- Skipping Stone Foundation
- Access Mental Health 403-955-1500
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time for an appointment can be one year or more.
- 403-955-7211 (Switchboard)
- Web Site
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: N/AFee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Main entranceLifts accessible onsiteOther disabled access: No -
- Last Updated On
- September 16, 2021
- 28 Oki Drive NW
Calgary, AB, T3B 6A8
This facility provides a range of healthcare services for children up to 18 years old including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:00 PM