- Provides a program to support seniors in learning how to recognize, reject, and report scams.
- a program to support seniors in learning how to recognize, reject, and report scams
- teaching basic skills of reconition, story sharing, and step by step learning
- online learning modules
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- 55 years and older
- Application Process
- Service Access: Internet Based Service, To access service:
- visit website
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Cantonese; English; French; Hindi; Mandarin
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fees.
Subsidies provided for those who qualify.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit, Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- August 5, 2021