Government of Canada - Employment and Social Development Canada
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides federal grants for individuals apprenticing in Red Seal trades.
- a maximum $2,000.00 taxable grant for apprentices registered in a Red Seal trade
- a maximum $2,000.00 taxable grant for completing an apprenticeship and obtaining journeyman certification
- a maximum $3,000.00 taxable grant for women completing the first two years of an apprenticeship with a lifetime maximum of $6,000.00
A grant is not a loan and does not need to be repaid.
- Yes, Service targeted to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or protected persons. Individual grant eligibility varies. Visit website for details.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service:
- visit website to complete application form
- contact for details
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time for processing applications varies. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- February 9, 2022
- 933 Mivvik Street
Iqaluit, NU, X0A 0H0
Open in Google Maps