Neonatal Home Support Team
Alberta Health Services - Edmonton Zone
Search Search Results Agency Service
- This is a support service for premature babies and their families to ease the transition from the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit to home.
This service consists of a medical team that provides support to premature babies and their families after discharge home from the NICU.
Services provided include:
- weight monitoring
- physical and developmental assessment
- breast and bottle feeding support
- parent education and networking opportunities
- health promotion
Key Provider: lactation consultants, neonatal nurse practitioners, neonatologists, registered nurses (RNs), speech language pathologists (SLPs)
- Application Process
- Service Access: , Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.
Referral Process: N/A
Waiting Period: N/A,
- 780-735-4111 (Switchboard)
- Web Site
- Interpreters / Translators
- Fee: N/A
Fee Reduction: N/A
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: Yes - Elevators
- Last Verified On
- July 26, 2022
- 10240 Kingsway NW
Edmonton, AB, T5H 3V9
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps