Employment Skills Training
The Immigrant Education Society
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides unemployed and underemployed immigrants with the skills to secure employment in Canada.
- job search skills: accessing hidden job markets, goal setting, knowledge of the Canadian labour market, creating resumes / cover letters, building video portfolios and a LinkedIn profile
- Canadian business communication: includes training on business culture, verbal / non-verbal communication, conflict resolution and time management
- computer skills for job readiness: includes experience with Microsoft Office and professional software applications
- seminars and networking opportunities: includes access to local events and job fairs
Affiliation: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
- Yes, Service targeted to unemployed immigrants with Canadian Language Bencmark (CLB) of 4 and above.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service visit website to register.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee $5.00
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- July 5, 2021
- #200, 3675 63 Avenue NE
Calgary, AB, T3J 5K1
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
No set hours of operation. Contact for details.