- Allows city residents on a limited income to access recreation and culture programs, city facilities, and public transit.
- access to recreation and culture programs, city facilities, and public transit for city residents on a limited income
Qualified applicants receive:
- up to $200.00 per person per year for facility passes and programs
- 100% subsidy for facility membership and program fees
The maximum number of registered programs for children / youth is 4 per year and adults / seniors is 3 per year.
- Yes, Service targeted to residents of the City of Fort Saskatchewan who:
- are receiving funding from an approved government program such as: Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped (AISH), Supporting Families Experiencing Separation and Divorce Initiative (SFI), Persons with Developmental Disabilities (PPD), Canadian Pension Plan (CPP), etc.
- or are receiving funding from a disability program
- or have a combined household income at or under the amounts listed on the Statistics Canada Low Income Thresholds
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service:
- visit website to download the application form
- submit the application and requested documents via e-mail or in-person / by mail to City Hall
Waiting Period: Yes,
There may be a waiting period. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Municipal Government
- Last Updated On
- July 6, 2021
- 10005 102 Street
Fort Saskatchewan, AB, T8L 2C5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:30 PM