Alberta Health Services
North Zone - Walk In Counselling Services
- Provides counselling on a walk-in basis for people experiencing a range of emotional or mental health issues.
Provides a short-term counselling service to help people make changes in their lives.
Sometimes people feel overwhelmed, aren't sure what to do, and need more than a friend to talk to.
Counsellor's use a team approach and focus on helping people make changes in their lives by learning what their strengths are and using them.
Reasons for needing this support may include:
Confidential counselling sessions are 50 minutes.
If appropriate, people are provided information on other addiction and/or mental health services.Key Provider: addiction counsellors, psychiatric nurses, social workers
- Application Process
- Service Access: Walk-in / Drop In ServiceReferral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time varies. Clients in crisis are seen on a priority basis.
- 780-349-5246 (Mental Health)
- 780-674-8239 (Addiction Services)
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- June 18, 2021
- 10003 100 Street
Westlock, AB, T7P 2E8
Open in Google Maps