- A live-in treatment program for youth struggling with substance use and mental well-being.
Improves the well-being of youth while decreasing the use and harm related to substance use. Offers a rolling intake, by completing an orientation session with each individual and their family. Youth will be assessed for readiness and then provided information on the program to ensure the program is a good fit.
Treatment components include:
- individual and group counselling
- family counselling and support
- experiential programming
- emotional regulation skills
- relapse prevention
- leisure and recreation
- cultural components
School will be provided on site approximately 2-3 hours a day. They will provide individualized support to each student and will support transition back into their school once they are completed the program.Affiliation: Hull Services, Calgary Board of Education (CBE)Key Provider: addictions counsellors, child counsellors, family counsellors, mental health counsellors, psychiatrists, recreational therapists, registered nurses (RNs), youth counsellors
- Yes, Youth between 13-18 years.Assessed on a case by case basis by intake coordinator.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, Parents and youth are required to meet with an Alberta Health Services Clinician to complete the assessment and referral.Referral Process: N/A
Waiting Period: Yes,
Admission based on space available.
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Main floorOther disabled access: Yes - Ramps
- Last Updated On
- June 29, 2021
- 1005 17 Street NW
Calgary, AB, T2N 2E5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:15 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:15 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:15 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:15 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:15 AM - 04:30 PM