- Provides babysitting courses for young people.
- the basics of babysitting training including skills for caring and getting along
- information on babysitter and parent rights and responsibilities
- simple safety and first aid tips
- Yes, Service targeted to individuals age 11 -15
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service view course finder and register.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- American Sign Language (ASL); English; French
- Fee: Yes,
Course fees vary with location.
Fee Reduction: Yes,
Courses are occasionally arranged for vulnerable groups who can not afford the course fees.
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- October 26, 2021