CPR and Automated External Defibrillation Courses
Canadian Red Cross Society, The
- Provides training for the safe and effective use of Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs).
- training and certification of individuals on the safe and effective use of Automated External Defibrillators
- details on how to provide rescue breathing, treatment for choking, and access Emergency Medical Services
- courses that follow the ECC (Emergency Cardiovascular Care) guidelines
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service contact the First Aid and Water Safety call centre information line 1-877-356-3226.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Course fees vary by location.
Fee Reduction: Yes,
Courses are occasionally arranged for vulnerable groups who can not afford course fees. Contact the Community Development Coordinator for details.
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit, Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- June 18, 2021