- Provides a volunteer program offering a wide variety of opportunities.
- volunteers to assist clients on a one-on-one basis for reading, shopping assistance, friendly visiting etc.
- assistance in the areas of administration, fundraising and public awareness activities
Key Provider: volunteer services / community development coordinators
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service:
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- 403-266-8831 (Calgary Office)
- 780-488-4871 (Edmonton Office)
- Web Site
- American Sign Language (ASL); English; Interpreters / Translators - Effort is made to obtain interpreters to provide service in any language. Intervenors are also available.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- December 23, 2021
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM to 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM to 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM to 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM to 04:30 PM