- Provides supportive programs for individuals with vision loss.
- referral to peer support groups with people who understand the impact of vision loss
- confidential and immediate support through CNIB Helpline
- Vision Mate program connecting to a volunteer trained to provide assistance
- counselling services through CNIB or recommended community resources
- opportunities to take part in community leisure, recreation and social programs
- Yes, Service targeted to individuals affected by vision loss.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service contact for more details.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- 403-266-8831 (Calgary Office)
- 780-488-4871 (Edmonton Office)
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- December 23, 2021
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM to 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM to 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM to 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM to 04:30 PM