- Provides parents with programs to build skills, knowledge, resources and connections.
- parenting capacity building workshops focusing on a variety of topics including coping skills, self-care, anxiety, challenging behaviours
- home visitation to build parental capacity through weekly visits in a coaching model
- a 3 month, Family Support Program to explore challenges facing parents
- currently offered virtually
- Yes, Service targeted to parents and caregivers with children ages 18 and younger.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- call 403-262-0497 to register
- visit website for details
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fees vary. Contact for details.
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- June 10, 2021
- 1715 17 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 5J1
Open in Google Maps