Alberta Health Services
North Zone - Addiction and Mental Health - Adult and Youth Intake
- Community Addiction and Mental Health services are available to individuals across their lifespan dealing with symptoms of mental illness and / or having issues with substance use.
The focus of intervention is short term recovery. Clinicians help clients generate achievable goals for stabilization and change. Parental involvement is expected for children / youth unless a client is assessed as a mature minor.
Services are available for children, youth, adults and older adults with addiction and / or mental health concerns. Clinicians work with individuals and families to identify goals of treatment as they relate to their moderate to severe addiction and / or mental health concerns.
Addiction Services (clients with alcohol, tobacco, gambling, and / or other drug concerns) may include:
- referrals to treatment centres
- short-term outpatient treatment services (includes individual, family and / or group counselling)
Mental Health Services may include:
- treatment / outpatient services (includes individual, family and / or group counselling)
Services may vary by location. Please call for more information or refer to the Routine Referral Process and Additional Service Details sections on the site specific page on the Alberta Referral Directory.Key Provider: addictions counsellors, social workers, registered nurses (RNs), mental health therapists
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, Appointment or walk in / drop ins are accepted.Services may vary by location. Please call for more information or refer to the Routine Referral Process and Additional Service Details sections on the site specific page on the Alberta Referral Directory.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- 1-877-303-2642 (24-Hour Helpline)
- 780-675-5841 (Addictions General & Referral Line - Athabasca)
- 780-675-5404 (Mental Health General & Referral Line - Athabasca)
- 780-675-3848 (Addictions General & Referral Line - Athabasca)
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: N/AFee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- June 1, 2021
- 5004 Lakeview Road
Boyle, AB, T0A 0M0
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:30 PM