Elizabeth Fry Society of Calgary
Dana's House - Transitional Housing Support for Women
- Provides transitional housing support for women.
transitional housing support from a recovery-based focus for women released from incarceration and those who cycle homelessness and remand
housing support for women which allows them to work on the core issues which have affected their personal stability
Indigenous-focused program with skills-based approach to empower women towards their personal success
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- Indigenous women
- age 18 and older
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service:
- contact main office to apply
- self-refer or seek referral from a professional
- visit website for details
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time depends on space availability and other necessities. Contact for details.
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Room and board fees are based on income. Contact for details.
Sliding scale based on income.Membership Fee: No
Contact for details.
- Wheelchair access: No - Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- June 2, 2021
- 1731 10 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB, T3C 0K1
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM - 04:00 PMTue09:00 AM - 04:00 PMWed09:00 AM - 04:00 PMThu09:00 AM - 04:00 PMFri09:00 AM - 04:00 PM