Taber and District Handibus Association
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Offers transportation for seniors and people with disabilities in the Municipal District of Taber.
- transportation for seniors and people with disabilities in the Municipal District of Taber
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- people with disabilities
- people with medical reasons who need transportation
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service:
- a membership application is required
- members can call to book a ride
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
At peak times there may be a waiting period as the handibus follows a disinfecting protocol after each ride is completed. The waiting period is typically less than 20 minutes.
- Fee: Yes,
The fee is $4.00 per ride, door to door.
Fee Reduction: Yes,
The handibus will transport anyone in need who is experiencing financial troubles.
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- May 13, 2021
- Hours of Operation
- Mon07:30 AM to 05:30 PMTue07:30 AM to 05:30 PMWed07:30 AM to 05:30 PMThu07:30 AM to 05:30 PMFri07:30 AM to 05:30 PM
Closed statutory holidays.