- Provides support to Albertans who have experienced home, business or property damage due to natural disasters.
- assistance understanding and applying for the provincial government's DRP financial assistance program
- support for Albertans in making informed decisions for their personal recovery plan
- information and referral
- Yes, Service targeted to residents in communities impacted by an event where the Government of Alberta's Disaster Recovery Program (DPR) has been activated.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- contact for referrals and other recovery supports
- visit website for details
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time varies. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit, Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- October 7, 2021
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM - 05:00 PMTue09:00 AM - 05:00 PMWed09:00 AM - 05:00 PMThu09:00 AM - 05:00 PMFri09:00 AM - 05:00 PM