- Provides specialized service to newcomers in difficult situations using a case management and wrap around approach.
- income support through the Newcomer Emergency Income Gap Project
- support for those experiencing domestic violence
- service for LGBTQ+ newcomers
- mental health settlement, non-therapeutic counselling, and crisis intervention
- refugee services
- support for Afghan refugees including information on the city, financial support, career and job training, accessing English Language classes, housing support, food hampers
- case management for clients with complex needs
- Yes, Service targeted to newcomers to Canada.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service
- e-mail for details and for application.
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership cost of $20.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - No automatic doors.Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- May 11, 2021
- 999 36 Street NE
Calgary, AB, T2A 7X6
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:30 PM