Support and Information for the Vision Impaired
Canadian Council of the Blind, Alberta Division
- COVID-19 UPDATE: OFFICE HOURS MAY FLUCTUATE AT THIS TIME. CONTACT FOR DETAILS. Provides support and information to members.
- recreation activities such as bowling, crib, and hockey
- bi-monthly business meetings
- assistance to members with problems involving government services
- supports volunteer help to the CNIB and Alberta Sports and Recreation Association for the Blind
- Yes, Service targeted to members.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service, contact to register. Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee is $10.00.
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- June 23, 2022
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:00 PM